mercredi 19 janvier 2011

VANILLA cupcakes

(you may click on the text to enlarge, vous pouvez cliquer sur l'image pour l'agrandir)


TRANSLATION end of the afternoon!

17 commentaires:

  1. Hello Catherine! Oh my these look good...and I love your English tea pot and mug :) My oldest daughter in Canada is thinking of making cupcakes to sell so I am going to give her your recipes. Love the photo's on your sidebar!
    Maura :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bonjoour,
    Comme elles sont belles tes cupcakes! nothing nicer with a cup of tea; my favourite drink.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How it happens that I lost this new blog!
    I put also this one in my favourite blog's list, I love it!
    Heidi

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. My daughters want to make these this weekend
    They love your recepies too :)
    Thank you for sharing!
    Suzanne

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. bonjour! quelle coïncidence, je avoir votre nom même, en italien, et j'ai aussi un blog de cuisine!

    http://lericettedicockerina.blogspot.com/

    dites-vous, échanger des recettes-nous? ha ha!
    baisers, Caterina

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hallo Catherine,hier ist auch wunderschön,lecker!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. complimenti per le tue ricette!!!!
    Tiziana

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Just found your delicious new blog Catherine. I'm going to try alot of your recipes.
    Bonne weekend,
    Mimi

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. WOW! how many beautiful and tasty muffins!
    Gorgeous blog :)
    Just one question: my daughter is diabetic, so I generally use Agave Syrup as a sweetener (it has a law glycemic index). Do you think I can substitute brown sugar with it, without compromising the results??
    Thanks, and come and visit me, if you like ;o)
    Barbara

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. WoW!Hned bych ochutnala, vypadá to báječně a ten servis je naprosto kouzelný! Velmi pěkné fotky! Posílám spoustu pozdravů,Sońa

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Mhhmmm!!!! They look GOOD! ALso like your tea pot and mug - VERY in here at the moment, with THE wedding coming up, Union Jacks are everywhere :)

    Have a great Sunday!!


    Nicola

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello Catherine how very British just in time for the royal wedding next week. I love your background really pretty .I also enjoy making muffins ,I shall have to try some of your recipes Thanks ciao Alison

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. soon as I have an over in sight I'll be baking these beauties up -- yumm

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Sto sognando?? Non posso non farti i miei complimenti è tutto così bello qui, davvero, e questi muffins mettono allegria solo a guardarli!! Devono essere di un buono!!!!
    Un abbraccio e buonissima giornata

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Bonjour Catherine,

    Your muffins look delicious and I want to reach in and try one. I love the union jack teapot.
    Also how wonderful your fun muffin background on your blog is.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Merci beaucoup pour cette recette. Bisous et à bientôt

    RépondreSupprimer