lundi 20 septembre 2010

Muffins aux Carambars / Caramel Muffins

Caramel Muffins  /Muffins aux Carambar.
Recipe for 12muffins
20mn preparation
bake 20mn


18 caramels (carambars)
15cl fresh cream ( crème fraiche)  0,633 CUPS
120gr butter (beurre) 7,999 spoons,0,265 lbs
100gr brown sugar ( sucre roux) 6,666spoons, 0,22 lbs
2 eggs (oeufs)
150gr flour ( farine)9,999 spoons, 0,331lbs
1/2 a packet baking powder ( levure) (5  to 6 gr baking powder) 1/2 a tea spoon.
1 pinch of salt (sel)




Preheat your oven 180°C(th6)
Beat the butter and sugar and add the eggs one by one.
Mix the baking powder, flour and salt
and add to the first mixture.
Melt the caramels on a gentle heat with the cream.
You must obtain the consistancy of a paste.
Mix all the ingredients together, pour into a muffin cake tin up to 2/3 and bake for 20mn.




Prechauffer votre four th180°C (th6)
Battre énergiquement le beurre avec le sucre roux et ajouter les oeufs un à un.
Mélanger levure, farine et sel,  et ajouter au premier mélange.
Ouvrir les Carambars et les faire fondre à feu doux avec la crème fraiche jusqu'à obtention d'une texture lisse . Ajouter à la pâte.
Verser la pâte aux 2/3 des moules à muffins et enfourner 20mn en surveillant la cuisson.

6 commentaires:

  1. They have to be a melt in your mouth!
    Rita

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Catherine,
    I'm so happy you have this other blog too. I love muffins and cupcakes. I find they are so much easier to bake than cakes. And I have fun experimenting with them. Love how you decorated this blog. Very fresh and fun. I'm going to look around now.
    Maureen

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'adhère immédiatement a ce savoureux blog et je vais tacher de refaire les recettes! Savoureux et amusant le carambar. A très vite.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Congratulations Catherine!
    I have gotten behind in reading my favorite blogs and have just noticed that you started your new blog...it looks WONDERFUL. OH my the muffins look delicious and I'm going to try them very soon. First I need to figure out how to convert your measurments into pounds and cups and teaspoons etc. I'm sure I can find something on the internet. Now I need to figure out which recipe I want to try first! Again...congratulations my friend.
    Maura :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. LOVE your new blog Catherine!!!! I am a real fan of anything baked and pretty - so will come back OFTEN! Have joined your follower list and am VERY excited about what is coming...!!!


    Have a great evening!!!

    Love


    Nicola

    p.s. GREAT wallpaper/background :) SO much fun!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer