lundi 13 septembre 2010

Chocolate and pear Muffins

Hello everybody! Well after "le Monde de Catherine", I decided to have a second blog,( with the help of my son! thank you Romain.) I love baking and especially Muffins, I have some good recipes I want to share with you. So if you are interested , welcome on my new blog!
Ingredients:
300gr flour
11gr baking powder ( 1 sachet de levure chimique)
100gr sugar
1 pinch of salt
100 gr chocolate chips
3 pears
25cl full cream milk
2eggs
75gr melted butter

Cut the pears into small pieces.
In the first bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, sugar,salt and chocolate.
Inthe second bowl,  mix the milk,eggs and melted butter.
Mix bowl one and two and add the cut pears.
And bake for 25mn at 180°C (th6)

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Catherine,
    what a wonderful new blog!
    I am following you now!
    I wish you all the best,
    Annalisa

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a great idea for a blog! I love it! I love making muffins, too (and scones, and cookies). I'm going to have to give these a try. Pears and chocolate -- great idea to combine them in a muffin! :)

    RépondreSupprimer